I have proof…

Oct 10th 2004 04:22:00 am

George Bush is a greedy, stupid, lazy, selfish liar. I hate him.

Please watch Farenheit 9/11. I just cried through the whole thing. Michael Moore is a wonderful person, I don’t care what anyone says. Go to his website.

The saddest part is that there are good, honest people working hard everyday to do the right thing (like Ralph Nader), people dying for our country… and George Bush is making money off of it all. He is so greedy and selfish.

War is horrible. There are too many mistakes. We have done the wrong thing too many times, I don’t know how we don’t learn from our mistakes. Sending our poorest people to go fight the poorest people in other countries isn’t going to help anything.

It is unbelievable that the people running our country, and making decisions that will cost thousands of peoples their lives, have no concience. I don’t even know how that is possible. It boggles my mind. All they think about is themselves and money.

Anyway, please watch the movie!!! If Gore had been president, 9/11 may have never happened. I believe that. I will do everything in my power to make sure Bush is not re-elected.

13 Comments » Categories: Feeling Sad, Misc

13 Responses to “I have proof…”

1. P1 on 10 Oct 2004 at 12:25 pm #

I wonder if you just made the blog a site that will be scrutinized by the FBI. Bring it on!

2. Aaron on 10 Oct 2004 at 12:58 pm #

Rachel you have to take that movie with a grain of salt. Most of it’s true but he still does present some of it in a deceptive way. FOr instance one of those Senators does have a son in Iraq, Moore just cut out the part of him saying he did.

3. Aaron on 10 Oct 2004 at 12:59 pm #

But yes Republicans believe in capitalism, and capitalism is a system propelled by cunsumption.

4. P1 on 10 Oct 2004 at 2:46 pm #

I don’t think you can say that George Bush is lazy.

5. travis on 10 Oct 2004 at 3:43 pm #

Aaron, maybe Moore changed the DVD version, but when asking senators to enlist their children, he did say multiple time that one had a child enlisted.

P1, I think Bush is quite lazy. He doesn’t seem to take the time to do his job.

6. Aaron on 10 Oct 2004 at 4:26 pm #

It was one of the Senators that “didn’t” talk to him. He actually did talk to him about his son enlisting but got mad at Moore and stalked off, Moore only put the part in of him stalking off.

7. Aaron on 10 Oct 2004 at 4:27 pm #

Al Franken’s book is supposed to be totally legit. Thats why few people openly attack him.

8. rachel on 10 Oct 2004 at 7:22 pm #

i don’t care if the movie is half wrong. if even one thing from the movie is correst, people should be really mad. i don’t care if the FBI come after me. they should be mad too. our president is an idiot and there are tons of other republicans even, that deserve the job more than him. I am so glad Kerry is going to win this election. I hope he appoints Al Gore to something.

9. tim on 10 Oct 2004 at 9:11 pm #

Do democrats not believe in capitalism? I didn’t realize that.

10. travis on 11 Oct 2004 at 1:57 am #

Democrats certainly believe in capitalism. I think it is what has made our country so great. Socialist countries have failed because no one had any incentive to do good work. I think where dems and repubs differ on our economy is where the money belongs. Democrats believe in “trickle up economics” and republicans believe in “trickle down economics.” I think that these last four years have shown that giving money to the wealthy does not equal jobs for the poor. We should try giving money to the poor and seeing if it finds its way up to the top.

11. Tim on 11 Oct 2004 at 2:35 am #

Thanks for the clarification Gunner. Jenn and I are looking forward to seeing you guys next weekend.

12. travis on 11 Oct 2004 at 3:13 am #

no problem. I could be completely wrong, though, and probably shouldn’t speak for all democrats, those are just my feelings. We are quite excited too.

13. Aaron on 11 Oct 2004 at 3:27 am #

Hahahahah, capitalism is a monster that no one can stop. I mean come on, Dad brought up a good point on Seths blog about asking why terrorists hate us so much and the answer is not because they hate freedom. It might have something to do with all of the American merchandising crap that permeates the third world. They make it, we sell it back to them and their lives aren’t any better they just have more junk. Rich business men make deals with American corporations and use the people of their countries to make themselves rich.

Comments RSS