spring spring

Apr 2nd 2005 12:04:15 am

I felt happy today driving home from work. I think it is the sunshine! I also happened to have a really fun and easy day at work… amazing, I know! Tom & Jill took me out to lunch for Tom’s birthday. (I gave him a Leonard Maltin Movie Guide – he loved it!) Anyway, I am glad it is spring and the flowers are blooming. Travis and I are going for a walk as soon as I finish this post….

I was also just thinking about something else and wanted to get everyone’s input. You know when you were a kid and you would ride bikes and go to parks and play outside for hours. Why don’t adults ever get to do that stuff? I mean, I know that I get to go for a walk tonight, but I don’t even own a bike anymore and I haven’t gone to a park for years. My brothers and I used to play outside for whole days and I used to go to dance lessons and go rollerblading and go running…. I guess adults just don’t have time for all of that. When did I turn in to an adult?

One more thing… I have to make the new lamblefamily banner. Any suggestions? I wanted to put daffodils on it, but I am not sure how that would work… Anyway, I will work on it this weekend.

9 Comments » Categories: Exercise, Family, Feeling Happy

9 Responses to “spring spring”

1. Mom on 02 Apr 2005 at 12:14 am #

Yeah, I think April should have spring flowers. As far as playing I think that is what all the skinny adults do with their free time.

2. Aaron on 02 Apr 2005 at 1:17 am #

Bizzle front and center!!!

3. Bizzle on 02 Apr 2005 at 1:18 am #

Yeah!

4. P1 on 02 Apr 2005 at 2:10 am #

Well, Mom and I just spent two days on the land, which is better than a park, so I guess we were playing.

5. P1 on 02 Apr 2005 at 2:37 am #

You could always revert to the standard banner until you come up with something.

6. adam on 02 Apr 2005 at 6:06 am #

i love leonard maltin.

7. Seth on 02 Apr 2005 at 7:41 am #

I prefer Fall

8. Heidi on 04 Apr 2005 at 5:31 pm #

If you have kids you get to do some of that stuff again. :)

9. chels182 on 05 Apr 2005 at 4:20 pm #

I think our walks are some what like playing outside…Scott and have taken walks on the nice days up here…I love them =)

Comments RSS