At the start of this new year I am:
- Reading Twilight – Almost done. It is for children and I am totally late to the trend, but it is fun. So clear and righteous — undying (teenage) love and self-sacrifice — what’s not to like?
- Watching It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia – stupid and offensive and totally great. We are in the middle of season 2.
- Listening to Bon Iver – The songs make me sad, but they are perfect to listen to while it is raining outside and I am working through email. A perfect winter sound.
- Eating whole wheat pasta with kale – Trying to do a healthy-new-year-detox thing while also cooking more at home.
What I am resolving to do in 2009:
- Work harder – Gotta keep improving the ‘bot. Plus, I hope to do some of my own design work.
- Run – Signed up for the Eugene 1/2 marathon in May, but I really just want to run to feel alive.
- Clear out junk – Goodwill here I come!
- Embrace adventure!