Isn’t this blog always about me, you ask? Well, yes, but today it is even more so. I was “tagged” by the fun and adorable Mrs Whiffo, so I MUST share some fun facts about myself…
The rules of the game:
- Each tagged person must post 11 things about themselves on their blog.
- They must also answer the 11 questions the tagger has set for them, plus create 11 new questions for the people they tag.
- Then they choose 11 new people to tag (no tag backs) and link to them in the post.
11 things about ME!
- I work from home.
- I love historic buildings and old houses.
- I am very interested in religion (but I’m NOT religious) and want to know EVERYTHING about EVERY religion in the world.
- My favorite painter is Wayne Thiebaud.
- When I was a child, I wanted to be an Egyptologist when I grew up.
- I cannot get enough of Star Trek.
- I sort of have a crush on Liam Neeson.
- I want to learn to shoot a firearm.
- I really like Twitter. Follow me!
- I plan to travel a lot when I grow up.
- I wish I could serendipitously find a piece of Art Nouveau Louis Comfort Tiffany jewelry at a junk shop for 50 cents… so that I could take it on Antiques Roadshow and cause a sensation.
11 Questions from Mrs. Whiffo:
- What is your favourite candy bar?
- Who would play you in the movie of your life?
- … and who would write the soundtrack?
- Where is your happy place?
- Coke or Pepsi?
- Favorite Film?
- Show me your tattoos, or your “would be” tattoos!
- Favorite book?
- What item do you carry with you at all times?
- Which Simpsons character are you?
- Why do you write a blog?
There are so many good ones, it is hard to choose… but Twix has been pretty good to me lately. (I eat them during marathons.)
OMG. Please say it could be Gwyneth Paltrow!
On the couch with Crusher and Travis.
Diet Coke! Yum.
Hmmmm. Terminator or Alien. I love a true female heroine who saves herself.
I don’t have any… but I want one. This tattoo idea is from Travis, but I think it is a good one: get a hash mark on a foot for each marathon I complete.
This is a difficult question. The book that most blew my mind was Mr. Wilson’s Cabinet of Wonder, but I need to read it again…
I want to be Bart, but I’m probably Marge.
My blog is basically my scrapbook and I love having it as a record of what I’ve done. It is definitely just a selfish thing. No one else is going to tell my life story, so I might as well do it!
11 Questions for YOU:
- What is your favorite restaurant?
- What is your lucky number?
- Who is your favorite CNN anchor? (Mine is Wolf Blitzer.)
- Would you ever get plastic surgery?
- Do the Freemasons secretly rule the world/control the global economy? Also, is JayZ one of them?
- What is your all-time favorite video game?
- If you could leave on a vacation right now, where would you go?
- Gelato, ice cream, or sorbet?
- If you could travel back in time (without disturbing the space-time continuum) which era would you visit first?
- What is your favorite song?
- What is the best way to get rid of mice in an old apartment building? (Really, I must know.)
The 11+ bloggers I am tagging:
* Tag-ees: You don’t really have to do the whole process, but 11 facts about you would be fun! You can even put them in the comments!