2013! Let’s do this! But first, let’s look back on 2012. Here are some of the highlights:
- I attended Alt Summit in Salt Lake City.
- I turned 31.
- I ran the Tinkerbell Half Marathon at DisneyLand with Chelsea.
- I went to Mardi Gras in New Orleans with my brother Seth.
- I went to a taping of the Wendy Williams Show.
- I reviewed a bunch of delicious, new, Brooklyn restaurants: Mile End, Fort Reno, Talde, Pok Pok NY, and Brooklyn Crab.
- I ran the San Diego Marathon 12 years after the first time I ran it in 2000.
- I went camping with friends at Mongaup Pond.
- I took a bunch of jump shots with friends at The Color Run.
- I participated in the 200-mile Reach the Beach relay with The Warriors!
- Dad came to run a 10k in NYC with me.
- I got a personal record at the Staten Island Half Marathon.
- I had fun at the Nike Women’s Half Marathon in San Francisco.
- I survived Hurricane Sandy.
- I ran the Philadelphia Marathon in my fastest time yet!
- I hosted Thanksgiving.
- I traveled home for Christmas.
- I attended an awesome New Year’s Eve Prom party!
There was a lot of running in 2012… we’ll see if I can keep it going this year.
What were your 2012 highlights?